- A Peaceful Balance's mental health counseling services empower our clients to help themselves through life’s struggles. Our licensed mental health counselors provide a supportive and therapeutic environment for the client. Do you suffer from crippling depression or anxiety attacks? Are...more
- A Peaceful Balance Counseling & Consultation Services provides clinical supervision resources for mental health professionals, for both groups and individuals. We have over 20 years of experience providing group and individual supervision and consultation to mental health professionals in both...more
- We offer mental health educational services, in individual, group, and workshop formats, to audiences including schools, hospitals, parents, teachers, adolescents, human service professionals, and the general public. We customize our presentations to meet your needs. Samplings of our more popular...more
Jennifer Bois provides counseling and support services to the transgender community. Note: Jennifer Bois is the only therapist who provides transgender services; please contact her directly with any questions or for more information about those services.Read More
- I’ve never been a big fan of the holiday season. As a young child, holidays were a time for getting together with aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. As I got older, it was sad to see that tradition end as relatives died, moved away or were busy with their own families. In high school I worked many Christmas Eves in Continue Reading...
- “Hope” is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. And sweetest in the Gale is heard and sore must be the storm, that could abash the little Bird that kept so many warm. I’ve heard it in the chillest land and on the strangest Sea, yet, Continue Reading...
Is your child the victim of a bully?
Bullying and being bullied is an area of great concern for parents and educators. Children who bully others are more likely to grow up to become young adult criminals...Read More
Bipolar disorders and children
Does your child experience very rapid mood swings between depression and mania? This behavior can be symptomatic of a bipolar disorder, as well as other mental disorders....Read More
How to reduce stress in your life
Stress is commonplace in day-to-day living. By becoming more aware of how stress invades our personal space, we can learn to manage it rather than let it rule our lives...Read More
If you wish to contact us with a question, please call A Peaceful Balance Clinical Consultation & Counseling Services at (603) 577-5551 or email us. Once information has been sent to us, it is handled carefully by our clinicians and is only used for the purposes stated in this policy. However, your emails to us are not secure against interception. As a result, we discourage the transmission of any sensitive or confidential information through email. We also encourage users to take simple security precautions to protect information about themselves which is disclosed online by, for example, closing your browser window when you leave your computer, especially in workplaces or public internet forums.